If you are taking out an Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance policy to help towards funeral costs, you can choose to add the Funeral Benefit Option. This means the cash sum paid out from a valid claim will be paid directly to Dignity Funerals Limited and a Dignity funeral director will take care of arrangements. It doesn't cost you anything extra to add the Funeral Benefit Option.
Get an extra £250 towards your funeral costs
If you are planning to use the cash sum from your Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance to pay towards your funeral, why not add the Funeral Benefit Option to your Plan.
- At the time of claim we will pay your cash sum directly to Dignity Funerals Limited and a Dignity Funeral Director will take care of arrangements.
- To help even more, there will be an additional £250 contribution from Dignity towards the final cost of your funeral with a Dignity Funeral Director.
Your family will be in good hands with Dignity
Our Funeral Benefit Option is provided by Dignity. Here is why we’re a good match:
- Dignity is a collection of the UK's finest Funeral Directors.
- They are devoted to delivering the highest quality funeral services in the UK.
- They help people through one of the most difficult times of their life.
We chose them as our partners because of their proven track record in offering care and compassion to their customers.
- A nationwide network of owned and approved Funeral Directors across the UK offering caring support and an expert service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Dignity have a network of 725 branches nationwide, serving local communities for decades.
- They have 618,000 active funeral plans in pace for their customers
Dignity Funerals Ltd are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Source: Dignity plc Annual Report & Accounts 2022.