- From £5 a month, that's less than 20p a day
- Fixed premiums so you can budget
- UK's Number One Life Insurance provider**
During these uncertain times, there are things you can do to help financially protect your loved one’s future. And we’re here to help.
Think of life insurance like a safety net. It could pay out a cash sum if you were to pass away while covered by the policy or if you were diagnosed with a terminal illness provided life expectancy is less than 12 months.
Life insurance is there to ensure the life you’ve built together goes on. With the rising costs of living and less disposable income for many, life insurance could be more important then ever. From helping to keep the roof over their heads, to paying the ever-increasing bills, life insurance means you can keep providing the things that really matter even after you're gone.
How does Life Insurance work?
You choose the amount of life insurance you need, how long you need it for and whether you want to take out life insurance in joint or single names. For more help, take a look at our life insurance calculator or speak to your financial adviser.
Here's some great reasons to take out cover with us:
- Fixed monthly premiums from £5, depending on your circumstances, so you can plan ahead - no surprises!
- No-one covers more families in the UK than us** (based on new life insurance sales).
- We paid £478 million in life claims in 2021, that 97.9% of claims paid.
- Get a quote online in 2 minutes, you could be covered in just 15.
- Option to add Critical Illness Cover when taking out your policy
- Wellbeing Support. We've partnered with RedArc Assured Limited to bring you access to our new Wellbeing Support service. Their registered nurses provide a wide range of phone-based wellbeing services, supporting your wellbeing and mental health. Find out more.