Early Warning System has moved to Existing Business Agent Hub
Easy access all in one place.
Over the past 2 years, we’ve been improving our Existing Business Agent Hub (EBAH) in OLPC to give you better visibility of policies at risk of cancellations and arrears. It also gives you easy access to one place where you can view your existing business alongside managing your new business pipeline.
Therefore, from Monday 1 February 2021 we have decommissioned our old retention system known as Early Warning System.
To make sure you’re getting the most of out the system you may want to check and update your contact preferences in Agent Hub (OLPC) and ensure the Lapse Notification box is ticked.
A powerful tool to help to manage and retain your customers
- You receive real-time email notifications of any policy that may be at risk from Direct Debit bouncers to Lapses
- The system provides a history of the events that have happened along with any reinstatement information needed ie: a new DD mandate, arrears payments, or declaration of health
- It shows you when a policy will lapse and any clawback of commission amount and the due date
- It also offers a list view for each category so you can see all your events in one place, or it gives you the ability to download your events into a single excel spreadsheet
- Also, EBAH is a great tool to view any existing customer record to understand what cover they have in place with Legal & General and all their policy documents.
If you’d like to know more about how EBAH works please view the following guides or speak to your account manager: