How to register with this lender as a new user
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Tick Legal & General Mortgage Club when going through the Vida registration process.
If you are already registered with Vida, you will need to re-register and tick Legal & General Mortgage Club and this will be added to your existing profile with Vida.
How to contact this lender
Need a quick answer, contact the V-hub
Call us – 03300 246 256
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online - V-Hub (vidahomeloans.co.uk)
Who we are
More than ever before, borrowers need a lender that will react and respond when they are faced with financial complexity. Vida is the mortgage lending specialist with a clear focus on helping more customers in their home ownership journey , unravelling complex situations, and making the process clear and simple.
Working exclusively with expert intermediary partners, Vida combines cutting-edge technology with skilled and caring people to deliver an efficient and differentiated customer experience. With over 13,000 customers Vida has lent over £2.5bn since launching in 2015, and has continued to invest in technology, people, and processes to better support our Intermediary partners.
Vida is flexible and efficient, cuts through complexity and never accepts second best. What you see is what you get, and it will never change. Put simply, Vida helps those who are typically under-served by high street banks to get life moving.
What we do
- Minimum loan size £50,000
- Fee free options on all tiers
- First time buyers accepted
- Impaired credit and low credit scores – minor unsecured arrears in the last 6 months considered
- Specialist properties – flats above/adjacent commercial including pubs and petrol stations, New Build, Ex Local Authority
- Flats - no restriction on number of storeys or availability of lift, balcony access considered
- Debt Management Plans, CCJ’s and secured arrears considered
- Self employed and contractors (including day 1 contractors) welcomed
- Debt consolidation up to 85% LTV
- Complex incomes and second job income considered
- Enhanced residency criteria for Visa’s
Buy To Let:
- Minimum loan size £50,000
- Fee Saver range available across all tiers
- Professional landlords – unlimited portfolio size (£4m with Vida)
- First Time Landlords, up to scheme limits
- HMOs and MUBs considered even where no landlord experience
- Specialist properties – flats above/adjacent commercial, New Build, Ex Local Authority
- No minimum income
- ICR (Income Calculation Ratio) of 125% for SPVs and 140% for higher rate tax payers
- Limited Companies and Day 1 SPVs accepted across whole BTL range
- Expats – existing property owners living or working in selected Worldwide countries. Also, with no minimum income requirements
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.600%||0.550%|