How to register with this lender as a new user
It’s a quick and easy process. Click here to get started - https://portal.livemorecapital.com/bp/login
How to contact this lender
Contact us on 0203 011 4991 or firstname.lastname@example.org where one of the team will be happy to assist you.
Who we are
At LiveMore, we’re proud to bring a ‘can-do’ approach to lending.
We welcome all kinds of income including pensions or rent income, investments, savings, salary and more.
We offer a broad range of mortgages from interest only to capital repayment. We’ll lend up to 85% LTV, with terms they can flex over time.
We also promise premium service from real humans who care – even in ‘not-your-average' cases. Let’s work together to try to say yes to your 50-90+ clients.
What we do
- All incomes welcome - To give you maximum borrowing power
- Wide range of products - From Capital Repayment to Interest Only
- Can-do approach - We promise you premium service from real humans who care about not-your-average cases
We can help in all cases when your client is aged 50-90+, but here are some of the scenarios we see most often.
- End of term – sometimes called mortgage prisoners, these clients are stuck on a high interest rate and no longer meet the criteria of their existing lenders.
- Debt consolidation – clients who see an opportunity to reduce existing monthly payments and increase disposable income.
- Bank of Mum and Dad – clients who want to help their children or grandchildren with financial support to get on the housing ladder or pay off student loans etc.
- Purchasing a home – they aspire to buying their dream home or second home and can benefit from our human approach to underwriting.
- Home improvements – clients who want to update their existing property can free up funds with our mortgages.
- Inheritance Tax – clients looking to take a mortgage and then use / gift the proceeds to reduce the amount of family tax that might be due in the future.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Ongoing Care Fee||0.130%||0.125%|
Attractive proc fee options
Ongoing Proc Fee of 0.55% gross upfront plus an additional 0.13% gross every year thereafter for up to 15years (based on completion of an annual customer care call)
Enhanced Proc Fee available on our 20year and Fixed for Life products of 1.10% gross upfront. (based on completion of annual customer care call)